Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sarah: I Wanna Lay Pipe




John Brown Ft. Mistah FAB - Sarah Palin (I Wanna Lay Pipe) - Remix (zshare)


I saw this over on The Bay Is Back, the verse by Fabby is real short, but it's worth a listen just for the "John tapped me" and "We're gonna lay more pipe" samples.


Lyrics to Mistah FAB's verse
Sarah, Sarah you're so fine
Sarah, Sarah's she's on my mind
Hey Sarah, how dare ya let Obama's people scare ya
Oh ya Sarah, your mascara reminds me of this girl erika
Your butt is so big that I just love to stare at cha
If you don't get in the White House, you can come to my house
But after I lay this pipe, you're right,
You can get right out of my house with no sailin
Barely breathing or inhaling
OH MY GOD I WANNA FUCK SARAH PALIN

lol @ "get a taste of the moose stew"

I still dig the The I Just Wanna Fuck Alyssa Milano more.

2 comments:

  1. That Alyssa Milano one is nice.... I dunno how I miss these songs when they come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Alyssa Milano track is over 10 years old.

    ReplyDelete