Monday, September 8, 2008

Fill In The Beeps

I never could understand what this song is about? what is a ha-ha-ha? what is will.i.am playing with while looking at her ha-ha-ha?

Pussycat Dolls feat Will.I.Am - Beep
UPDATE:
with the help of Mr Richmond's above post i think i have the lyrics figured out:
[Will.I.Am]
It's funny how a man only thinks about the front-butt
You got a real big heart, but I'm looking at your front-butt
You got real big brains, but I'm looking at your front-butt
Girl, there ain't no pain in me looking at your front-butt
[PCD]
I don't give a fuck (obvi)
Keep looking at my furry pink canoe
'Cause it don't mean a thang if you're looking at my furry pink canoe
I'm a do my thing while you're playing with your ankle spanker
Ha, ha-ha, ha-ha, ha-ha

1 comment:

  1. Wow! i've been a HUGE fan of the p-cat dolls for a long time, but i never knew there were lyrics to their songs. those girls are pure boner foder.

    ReplyDelete