Friday, September 26, 2008

Lil Wayne is a commercially successful rapper and major sports fan.

Beezies & Bankrolls' sweetheart, Lil Wayne, started doing a sports blog for espn.com.


I also love tennis. I had a lot of people over to my place to watch the Wimbledon final this year, and we went crazy. I love Federer but Nadal is my favorite. He's the man. I love his motivation and his heart is big. He leaves it on the court. And when I found out he still lives with his family despite his success, that was it for me. That's unbelievable right there. That just goes to show you where his heart is at, how much love he has.


Despite all his raps about gun clapping and murdering, he's really just a big teddy bear. Wayne has done a lot to break down social sterotypes in the past, and this is just the next step. Gushing about your love for tennis is no longer set aside for lesbians with man hair, now gangsters can do it too.

Wayne could do better, this first blog entry for ESPN has nothing on the quality blogging he is doing over on YouTube (the ESPN blog really doesn't have any remix potential). I still commend Wayne for his constant trend setting. It takes a big man to make it okay for America to wear gay hipster scarfs and chain wallets and sing about sucking other rappers off.

B&B <3's Weezy 4eva


No comments:

Post a Comment