Thursday, September 4, 2008

SONGS RE: ANAL

Mr Richmond's previous post reminded me of another great song called Tighten Up by Lee Perry:

Lee Perry - Tighten Up

and then i thought of this song which is clearly about how they knock on the back door in Kansas City (off of the same great compilation titled "Tighten Up"):

Kansas City - Joya Landis

and i don't think there's ever been a more popular song about losing one's booty virginity than this pop gem (disclaimer: the lyrics of this song are quite graphic, watch while holding your parents' hands):

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to track down an MP3 or Youtube of this cute little girl from Oakland named Raspy Nugz. She has an excellent dirty little song that talks about booty love, it goes a little somethign like this:

    You, can't fuck me in the butt
    and don't nut, in my pussy
    because i ain't on the pill

    It's a lyrical masterpiece and gets me all bonerfied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i need a career change.
    My true life calling is really writing anal anthems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that song "tighten up" is the jam...
    and i dont know why it took me so long to get the anal joke.....lmao
    ouch.

    ReplyDelete